Approx. Rs 2.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Material||Iron, Stainless Steel|
* Building of field erected storage tanks.
* Increase in tank capacity by adding shell rings or courses.
* Repair or replacement of tank bottom plate.
*Repair to tank foundation.
* Erection of other circular structures such as reactor shields in nuclear power stations, etc.
* Largest diameter of tank erected using Hydraulic Jacking Systems / Equipments : 92 mtrs*BENEFITS OF HYDRAULIC TANK JACKING SYSTEM.WELDING AT GROUND LEVEL
Since welding is done at ground level and not at heights, better quality is ensured and risk of accidents is “LOW”SAFETY FIRST
Most work is done at ground level reducing risks of accidents. This is the safest and most preferred method for storage tank construction, discarding the need for a tall boom crane.NO SCAFFOLDING REQUIRED
The jacking system dispenses with elaborate scaffolding requirements required to give access to welding at heights since now all welding is done at ground level.FASTER ERECTION
New shell plates are to be erected ground level instead of being hauled up to about 30 heights or more saving precious construction time for alignment of plates. The time required lifting of men and material to heights is eliminated. Construction work is practically unaffected by or snow since most work is done under the of the tank itself.JACKING SYSTEM USED THE WORLD OVER
USA, Latin America, South America, Europe, CIS, Africa, Middle–East, Australia, Asia Storage tanks are erected in practically every part of the world using Hydraulic jacking system. Along with this the top downwards tank erection considerably cuts construction time and cost. As most work is done at the ground level permitting faster erection times along with reducing the risk of accidents. Requires no crane, needs lesser manpower, saves money, time, and effort.
Explore More Products